OVH SDDC classic packs
- Technical configuration which meets the HDSCP security requirements or HIPAA* law
- Access to contractual documents
- Expert support from OVH to help you navigate your compliance requirements
- Online PCI DSS responsibility matrix and compliance documents
Towards HDS accreditation and HIPAA compliance
- ACL infrastructure
- Session timeout
- SMS monitoring and actions validated via tokens
- Traffic analysis and monitoring of fraudulent activity
- Daily report on sensitive actions
- Enhanced management of user accounts and administrators
- Specific handling of discarded physical media
- Improved traceability
Stronger collaboration between OVH and healthcare professionals
To achieve this OVH relies on a team of experts and a doctor specialising in hosting health data. In addition, Healthcare customers have access to the documentation they need to implement a secure and reliable healthcare information system.
Division of responsibilities
HDS accreditation and HIPAA compliance rely on shared responsibility between OVH, you and, where appropriate, other third parties involved in the project. An SDDC healthcare platform can only be used for personal health data after a specific contract has been signed formalising this division of responsibilities.
*NB: OVH Healthcare is still undergoing HIPAA compliance. US patient health data can therefore not be hosted before a specific HIPAA contract has been signed.
Private Cloud: your business accelerator
To leave your testimonial, please contact us.