Cloud Disk Array
Choose the size of your Cloud Disk Array
Get started with your Cloud Disk Array
Order and manage your storage
Once you have ordered Cloud Disk Array, you can manage it directly from your customer account, monitor your resources, add disk space and manage access.
Send your data and make it available
1- Export your data using the available protocols (RBD, API REST, …)
2- Your data is stored on the Cloud Disk Array and automatically replicated three times to ensure 100% availability
3- You can also use one of the available protocols to expose your data to your users and services
Increase your storage space
Do you need more storage space? Simply go to your OVH customer account and choose how much additional space you need for your infrastructure. Once your order has been confirmed, storage will automatically be added and you will be notified by email once this is complete. Performance may be reduced during this procedure.
- CEPH is a distributed storage technology, which can be configured as a file system, block storage or object storage. CEPH was designed to deliver performance, reliability (redundance) and to enable live rezising. CEPH is often used in an OpenStack environment.
- 2TB to 24TB of available storage capacity.
Need more space? Contact us
- With Cloud Disk Array Storage, you can easily expand your storage infrastructure, directly from your customer account.
- France: Gravelines (GRA1)
- France: Strasbourg (SBG1)
- Canada: Beauharnois (BHS1)
- Each disk is dedicated to you, which guarantees the best performance. CEPH also delivers scalable performance. The greater your storage space, the higher the performance. Performance benchmarks are available in our technical documentation.
Each Cloud Disk Array block is replicated three times. Moreover, Ceph architechture was designed to have no single point of failure (SPOF). Each service is redundant to ensure maximum availability.
You can access your Cloud disk Array via different technologies:
- Block storage, thanks to RBD (RADOS Block Storage).
- Coming soon: Objet Storage: Using the REST API or RADOS Gateway.
- Coming soon: By configuring it as a file system with CephFS.
At the moment only RBD access is natively configured.
- Dedicated servers (OVH, So you Start, Kimsufi), Private Cloud, OVH Public Cloud, VPS
£134.00 ex. VAT/month
(or £160.80 incl. VAT)