OVH, DATACENTRE EXPERT
OUR STRONG POINTS
- Design, deployment and operation
- Maximum physical security
- High availability
- Continuous R&D and innovation
- Compliance with international norms
- Carefully selected locations
- Record ecological achievements
MAXIMUM PHYSICAL SECURITY
- OVH datacentres are strictly for our own usage. The servers can only be only physically accessed by authorised employees.
- Access is restricted and monitored by a security badge control system, video surveillance and on-site security personnel 24/7.
- Rooms are equipped with smoke detection systems.
- Technicians on site 24/7.
CONTINUOUS R&D AND INNOVATION
- OVH has been designing and building its own datacentres since 2003.
- Continous R&D to simplify server installation and maintenance, and to enable rapid interventions - no dropped ceilings, tailor-made racks…
- Continuous innovation, particularly to improve cooling and ventilation techniques - design and deployment of in-house water and air cooling systems.
- High-end equipment upgraded and replaced reguarly.
CAREFULLY SELECTED LOCATIONS
- OVH has datacentres offering similar services with a minimum geographical distance of 200km between them, to ensure redundancy and continuity of service.
- Ideal for BCP/DRP (business continuity/disaster recovery planning).
- OVH datacentres are situated outside Patriot Act jurisdiction area.